Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Some past gender exploits (warning: envy-inducing globe-trotting to follow)





With rockstar fellow Gender and IR MSc candidates in Bristol--in this photo I constitute the highest percentage of males in any gender-related organization I've ever worked with...


The view from my window (I kid you not) at the Division for Gender Equality at UNESCO HQ, Paris

A suave and suited UNESCO stagiare
UN-INSTRAW (United Nations International Research and Training Institute for the Advancement of Women) HQ in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic--site of Haitian remittance research, care chains reporting and excellent fried lunch deliveries

UN-INSTRAW, to reiterate, is in the Dominican Republic...


After Santo Domingo I worked with GFDD in New York (with no photographic record, so here's a shot of me and Lil, whose Alaskan research prompted the year of glacier guiding between tropical gender work)
Undaunted by my one obvious disqualification, I head to work in Manila

The Gabriella revolutionary songstresses at a WGNRR-sponsored rally in Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment